A very simple but very powerful feature of Acrobat is the ability to silently import/export data with out user intervention. To do this you will have to certify the form, the end user will need to add the person who has certified the pdf in to his list of trusted identities and also give permission to execute high privilege java scripts.
The following document explain the procedure in detail,and also has a sample pdf, xdp and test data file as file attachments.
Click here to view the document
- Translating your Forms into other languages
- Submitting PDF to a servlet
- Extracting Data from Signed PDF using LiveCycle Server
- Adding Attachments to PDF Form
- Emailing to all members of a group
- Using Namespace in Workbench
- Modifying email when emailing a form
- Disabling Form Fields with validation
- Extracting Data From Xml File
- Assembling Task Attachments