Almost all processes require process initiators name to be automatically populated in the form.Doing this is very simple,but populating the field only once when the process is created requires some logic to be put in the render service.The document at this link Populating a form with process initiator explains the finer details and also has the process archive.All you need to do is import the archive and start the process from workspace. when the form opens you should see your name in the form.
As usual comments/suggestions are welcome
Happy pre populating and rendering!
- Translating your Forms into other languages
- Submitting PDF to a servlet
- Extracting Data from Signed PDF using LiveCycle Server
- Adding Attachments to PDF Form
- Emailing to all members of a group
- Using Namespace in Workbench
- Modifying email when emailing a form
- Disabling Form Fields with validation
- Extracting Data From Xml File
- Assembling Task Attachments